EXTECH 341350A-P-NIST Offers
This product includes an ISO Certificate with full Data and Uncertainties.
- Displays measurement and temperature simultaneously
- Microprocessor based adjustments to slope and calibrate
- Memory function stores and recalls 25 labeled readings
- Automatic temperature compensation for conductivity/TDS via thermistor built into conductivity cell
- Manual temperature compensation for pH (0 to 100°C)
- Thermistor probe measures from 32 to 194°F (0 to 90.0°C)
- Rugged design for handheld or benchtop use; neckstrap for "hands-free" operation
EXTECH 341350A-P-NIST Specifications
Click here for complete specifications on the Extech 341350A-P-NIST
| Conductivity Range
||10 to 19,990µS/cm
||10 to 19,990ppm (mg/L)
||0 to 10.00ppt
||0.01 to 14.00pH
||-1500mV to 1500mV
||32 to 194°F (0 to 90.0°C)
||3.7 x 4.2 x 2" (96 x 108 x 45mm)
What's included with the EXTECH 341350A-P-NIST
- pH/Conductivity/TDS/ORP/Salinity Meter
- ISO Certificate with full Data and Uncertainties
- Mini pH Electrode
- Polymer Conductivity Cell for TDS/Conductivity/Salinity
- Thermistor Probe
- Sample Buffers
- Hard Carrying Case
- 9V Battery
Click on a category to view a selection of compatible accessories with the Extech 341350A-P-NIST Oyster™ Series pH/Conductivity/TDS/ORP/Salinity Meter, .
General purpose, mini size glass bulb pH sensing electrode.
Conductivity cell probe with 39" (1m) cable.
32 to 194°F (0 to 90.0°C) Thermistor probe with 0.1° resolution.
Review the Extech Instruments 341350A-P-NIST
data-description="pH/Conductivity/TDS/ORP/Salinity meter features exclusive Oyster design with a large LCD built into an adjustable flip-up cover, splash-proof housing and front panel touch pad. ">